Thursday, October 2, 2014

Summary for crappy Week 4

Here we go again... with Playoff predictions. TOP 6 teams by Week 15



COMMISH vs What is Football?


I'm on a losing streak and thing are looking grim for me.  I have no depth in running backs because everyone in the league are bring vultures by stashing any potential/good backs.  I could of beat Alice if I just put in a different kicker(my kicker was on BYE week) which was a rookie mistake for me.

COMMISH (0-4) Playoff Prediction: Things are looking really grim for me,  I had the worst W-L ratio in our 4 man league year, but was still able to beat Alan for the championship.  Therefore, anything is possible.

What is Football Playoff(4-0) Prediction: Smooth sailing for my gal as she remains undefeated. She will not be worry about making the Top 6 by week 15.


Arian Nation vs HelloSheepy

Easy win for Daniel this week because he was facing the Washington Red Skin.. I mean Kit's team. Because he believed in the redskin so much, he benched L. Donnell who went off with 3 TDs in that game. I expect his stock or faith in the Redskin will drop dramatically after this game.


Arian Nation (2-2) Playoff Predictions: In the hunt with a decent depth of good players in his roster.

HelloSheepy (3-1) Playoff Prediction: I would say he had a good chance, but it will be dependent on how well the Redskins perform from now on.

Team Too Strong vs JTIII

Jenny team wasn't strong enough even when Calvin Johnson had a bad week.  So I guess his team name does make sense now.



Team Too Strong(4-0) Playoff's prediction: I expect to see him in the finals again. JUST TO LOSE TO ME AGAIN

JTIII (2-2) Playoff's prediction: In the hunt, but has a good chance with weapons like Manning and GIO Bernard. 

Kathy Winning Team vs Anthony's Team

Anthony got his first win! so he is out of the losing streak dump!  With the return of Jamal Charles, things are finally looking positive for him.  The matchup wasn't even close due to Kathy undying loyalty to Tom Brady.  We shall see how long this love will last.



Kathy Winning Team(1-3) Playoff Predictions: In the struggles with too much stock for the Patriots players.

Anthony's Team(1-3) Playoff Predictions: In the hunt with the return of his first round pick, Jamal Charles!!!!!!!!!!!

Sofia's Pelican vs Victorious Secret

This was a rough match for Sabrina injured squad.  However, her bench players did really well so she needs study her lineup/match up more!  Her team against my sister monster healthy squad. Although I'm beginning to sense that Sofia Team is being controlled by Eric.  There is no way she would have the football knowledge to keep this on!



Sofia's Pelican (3-1) Playoff Predictions: I'm not worried for her.  Her team is very solid now that Murray has become the number 1 running back in the league.

Victorious Secret (0-4) Playoff Predictions: The football gods are against us, we will have to fight our way to the playoffs.

Alex's Swag Team vs Harry's Team

Alex almost lost to the free win team, but he was barely able to pull it off.  Thank goodness to Rodgers and Nelson.  Harry's team is actually kinda scary with missing players.  He was able to pull over a 100 points.  One can imagine what his team could become if he actually cared. 



Alex Swag Team(3-1) Playoff Predictions: As long as the packer keep it up, it looks good for Alex.

Harry's Team(1-3) Playoff Predictions: Not possible... I hope




THIS WEEK FANTASY HERO - 2 WEEKS IN A ROW AWARD GOES TO SOFIA'S PELICAN:




No comments:

Post a Comment