Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 5 - I hate Fantasy Football



COMMISH vs, Kathy Winning Team

How was the lose possible? If you watch last night game, you probably witness the same frustration as I did as a Percy Harvin  owner when 3 of his TDs were called back.  Beside Percy, all of my remaining talented WRs bombed.  At this point, I need to go on a winning streak to even have a chance to make it to our playoffs. I can't believe Kathy's freaking Patriots actually did good. Why me?





Arian Nation vs What is Football?

My baby remains undefeated even with her team doing so poorly this week.  Can anybody stop her?? Anybody?! Maybe Sofia's team.
Daniel has a good squad, but apparently not good enough.  The injury of Montee Ball took his chances of winning at all.



Team too Strong vs. HelloSheepy

Alan needs to change his team name to Team Too Weak because he lost to the Washington Black Skins.  Not only lose by a little, but Kit almost doubles his score.  Team too Strong has lost his most valuable weapon, Megatron and will be experience hardship like myself for the reamining of the season.



Kit's RB carried him this week.  Andre Ellington finally capitalizes on a long run TD and Eddie Lacy is finally good again. Heck, even Kirk Cousin did alright this week against the Seahawks!  Maybe I doubted his squad too early.


Sofia's Pelican vs Anthony's team

Her whole team is on steroids because she keeps score in the 150+ range.  She has both the best RBs in the league right now and she will continue to reign fear for every contender coming up.
Anthony's team does not have the fire power to take this big bird down even if he met his project score.  He as well as the rest of us will continue on hoping that any of players will have breakout performances.





Alex Swag Team vs Victorious Secret

I know the feel Sabrina.. I know the feel... Her team actually did pretty awesome this week, but it could not stop most of Alex team having a more than ordinary performance. Even Steven freaken Jackson had a TD this week.  The good news for Sabrina is that her RBs are finally coming out of injuries so hopefully we can get a win next week. Hopefully...



Harry's Choice Team vs JTIII

Here is a scary thought.  Harry's I dont care about my team would of beat me if I faced him.  Heck, she almost beat Jenny's full roster squad.  If she didn't have Peyton Manning as her QB, this matchup would of been over.



The Breakout Winner of this week... is the merciless Sofia




No comments:

Post a Comment